In 3 rapid sessions we experienced selected elements of design thinking to understand where and how it can create value:
- How to create empathy? Get a first experience in user/customer/employee immersion.
- How to find crazy ideas and turn them back into a realistic solution? Get a new experience in creativity.
- How to pitch your idea? Communicate with impact among your target group.
What participants say about the speed dating:
“Thanks again for the great session yesterday. I enthusiastically told my colleagues about it, I will repeat it in our company”.
“Thanks for the interesting and likeable evening. To be redone.”
“Merci beaucoup pour cette soirée “test & learn” avec vous. C’était super, merci pour cet accueil.”
The meetup event was created and run by:
- Maike Strudthoff: Founding Partner & Innovation Coach @ JumpNext – Digital Innovation Network, Author & Speaker @ inno-insight.net
- Elie Liberman: Founder of MarketingCoach.fr, Adjunct professor in B-to-B marketing @ Cnam University
- Elisaveta Wrangell: Partner @ EPS – International Corporate Training
- Philippe Chartier: Graphic Facilitator, Scrum Master
Design Thinking is a method allowing you to solve complex problems, create innovative solutions, validate ideas, drive mindset change and more, more, more. It’s a large toolkit that will allow you to gather inspiration, generate ideas, make ideas tangible and share your story. In this speed dating-style event we want you to
Breaking down silos. Fostering collaboration. Use Design Thinking approach to start with the human-centric perspective of collaboration.
User Centricity: How FinTech Revolut got 1,5 million users without traditional marketingPublished by Maike“Banking is not sexy, nobody wants to talk about it – let’s make banking great again”. This is part of the vision of money app Revolut from the UK. The start-up...
How Artificial Intelligence and Big Data are changing the future of payments? Technology as well as fast changing customer expectations are putting increasing pressure on companies to innovate also around payments. Processes, services and systems need to be evaluated...