At JumpNext we marry creativity and science: methods, tools, data. We want to bring success factors from the digital era into your environment. We want to cultivate your empathy for customer and people experiences.
Examples of our past events:
AI, Big Data & Design Thinking (Oct 2017)
1/2 day Learning-by-Doing workshop learning about AI & Big Data use cases across the world, finding an idea by team, running a first validation cycle of the addressed problem using Design Thinking tools (personas, customer journey map), prioritization of problem areas, Design Thinking theory and tool tips.
Testing the Design Thinking method to create value with data (Oct 2017)
1/2 day workshop organized by “Cercle Marketing Client” in Paris. Testing various tools of Design Thinking to shift focus to “user problems” before talking about “solutions”.
- Keynote & Why it is important
- Idea Generation
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Sharing & more Theory
Try your first “learning-by-doing” experience
JumpNext takes the role to put Design Thinking, Analytical Immersion, Lean and Startup Mindset into action in your team. To allow a first experience with our OUTSIDE-IN approach we offer a standard innovation event. It has been conceived as a “first experience” to apply selected methods & tools together with you while working directly on a challenge relevant to you. However, if you wish to select another configuration from our methods & toolbox you may put it together like building with lego.
The standard track is a half-day workshop (adaptable à la carte):
- Inspirational Keynote to dive into successes of digital leaders across the world (on your selected topic)
- Impact Analysis using methods like business model canvas or creative ideation to investigate future changes or opportunities in your business driven by the selected topic / tech innovation / trend (group work)
- Invited Startup or Expert or Round Table to get more outside-in perspectives
- Design Thinking Exercise and/or Immersive Data Analysis to jump start “the doing” on your selected topic (group work)
Your Workshop Template
You may download
“Your Workshop Template” here
to get more details on the approach and planning your event.
What to expect from the inspirational keynote
Design Thinking Experience
If you have a question, want to find out more or discuss your event objectives: please contact us. We can send you examples of topics, past keynotes or workshop materials. Don’t hesitate to write or call for an exchange (free of any obligations).