In 3 rapid sessions we experienced selected elements of design thinking to understand where and how it can create value:
- How to create empathy? Get a first experience in user/customer/employee immersion.
- How to find crazy ideas and turn them back into a realistic solution? Get a new experience in creativity.
- How to pitch your idea? Communicate with impact among your target group.
What participants say about the speed dating:
“Thanks again for the great session yesterday. I enthusiastically told my colleagues about it, I will repeat it in our company”.
“Thanks for the interesting and likeable evening. To be redone.”
“Merci beaucoup pour cette soirée “test & learn” avec vous. C’était super, merci pour cet accueil.”
The meetup event was created and run by:
- Maike Strudthoff: Founding Partner & Innovation Coach @ JumpNext – Digital Innovation Network, Author & Speaker @ inno-insight.net
- Elie Liberman: Founder of MarketingCoach.fr, Adjunct professor in B-to-B marketing @ Cnam University
- Elisaveta Wrangell: Partner @ EPS – International Corporate Training
- Philippe Chartier: Graphic Facilitator, Scrum Master
Design Thinking is a method allowing you to solve complex problems, create innovative solutions, validate ideas, drive mindset change and more, more, more. It’s a large toolkit that will allow you to gather inspiration, generate ideas, make ideas tangible and share your story. In this speed dating-style event we want you to
A few weeks ago I was preparing a workshop with the transformation manager in a company. At the end of the meeting she said: “The next thing we need to work on is Slack. Our teams are asking for better communication and we need to improve collaboration”. Individual...
Happy New Year and wishing you a year full of rapid innovation inspired by your customers. Here is our new years...
Breaking down silos. Fostering collaboration. Use Design Thinking approach to start with the human-centric perspective of collaboration.