How Artificial Intelligence and Big Data are changing the future of payments?
Technology as well as fast changing customer expectations are putting increasing pressure on companies to innovate also around payments. Processes, services and systems need to be evaluated and to be adapted to the digital world.
The Payment Innovations seminar in Frankfurt on 26th April will discuss questions like:
- What does the future of payment look like?
- How are start-ups and digital giants influencing this evolution?
- What future trends are emerging?
- What is AI & big data in payments?
- Which players around the world are already using AI & big data with success?
- What FinTechs are on the market?
- How to evaluate the relevance for the own business?
In addition a learning-by-doing exercise will allow participants to search for innovation opportunities based on the Design Thinking approach.
Read more on the event website (in German language): payment-kongress.de
Get a sneak preview in this video: